Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic not only designed for make and receive phone calls or volume control, but also you can use it for many new functions. By this funky headphones you can record voice memos, interaction with Siri Hands-free, Skype calling and of course listen to the music.
Let’s get familiar with EarPods Buttons
You will see in the EarPods, a (+) and (-) button which are volume up and down button, between the up and down button there is a “Center button”. At the opposite side of center button there is a mic. All this buttons made complete the “Apple Earpods with Remote and Mic” package.
From the iPhone 5 onward, every device comes with the Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic excluding iPads. Independently anyone can purchase Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic just for $79.
Now we will go through all tricky uses of Apple Earpods with Remote and Mic
Trick-1 Control Music or Media Playback with this EarPods
Apple Earpods with Remote and Miccan be used to listen music, watch videos and obviously to control your media playback. But when you use EarPods aith iOS 9, this headset act just like smarter. By plugging in the headphones panel, the Proactive assistant of iOS 9 automatically identify that its user might like to play the album was played/ started last time. It works like magic; your music gets just ready to play at the lock screen of your device.
Now we will learn all the shortcut commands for Media Playback controlling with EarPods:
- To Increase the Volume – Press the “+” button
- To Decrease the Volume – Press the “-” button
- To Play or Pause a track (audio/ video) – Press ONCE the CENTER Button
- To Resume any Paused track (audio/ video) – Press ONCE the CENTER Button again
- To go to next track (audio/ video) – Press TWICE the CENTER Button swiftly
- To Back to the previous track (audio/ video) – Press THRICE the CENTER Button swiftly
- To Fast-forward any track (audio/ video) – Press TWICE the CENTER Button and HOLD
- To Rewind any track (audio/ video) – Press THRICE the CENTER Button and HOLD
- To Record a sound or voice – Start the voice memo and Press the CENTER Button to start recording, REPRESS it for pausing or resuming.
Trick-2 Use EarPods for Taking Snapshot or Video Recording
- Take a Snapshot: Open the Camera App, Hold the camera of the device to desired object and Press the CENTER Button once.
- Video Recording: Open the Camera App and Switch the camera from photo to recording; now Press the CENTER Button once to start video recording, to stop recording press again the CENTER Button.